over 6 years ago
We hope you’re all as excited as we are about kicking off the Lahore Civic Hackathon! Here are some final details for TODAY, Friday, Jan 24:
- The LUMS security guard at the “IN” Gate should have your CNIC # on the list. If you have any trouble, you can call Khaqan Mukhtar (Ph: 0333-992-5915).
- Arrive around 5 pm at Smart Lab (School of Science and Engineering, LUMS).
- Bring your CNIC card.
- Bring your laptop.
- NEW TIMINGS: We’ve updated the schedule for each day at codeforpakistan.org/lhr-hacks.html. On Friday, we’ll end at about 10 pm. We may not strictly conform to the schedule each day, but we’ll do our best to end roughly on time.
As soon as our kick-off speaker finishes, we’ll jump into idea pitches. We will explain how the pitch-fire process works during the introduction, but here are a few key points for those who want to pitch project ideas:
- Pitches are 60 seconds. This will be strictly enforced.
- You will be able to pitch only one idea, so pitch your best one.
- If someone pitches an idea that’s similar to yours, please don’t pitch your idea. Instead, join that person’s team.
- The ideas that were discussed on ChallengePost will be pitched first. After those, we’ll open it up for 10 minutes for any additional pitches.
Last but not least, we want you to be as prepared as possible so:
- Please read through all the details and instructions on lhrhacks.challengepost.com very carefully.
- Review these Tips for Hackathon Success.
If you have any questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
See you soon! Get pumped for civic hacking!
Code for Pakistan