- The code for the applications should be open source and posted on GitHub.
- The web, mobile, or SMS applications can be running on any platform.
- Participants can submit more than one app.
- Everyone must work in teams of 3-5 people.
- Teams cannot be larger than 5 people.
- All teams must submit a link to a functioning prototype for their final demo. We recommend not creating presentation slides, but instead focusing all your time on creating a functioning demo.
- Create screenshots and mockups to explain the other parts of your app that you didn't implement.
- All registered participants have the right to use any of the public communication tools of the event, as frequently as they wish, in order to interact with the mentors and the other users.
- Use of appropriate language on these channels is required (the organization reserves the right to ban users that use any kind of offensive language).
Code of Conduct
The Lahore Civic Hackathon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event venue, including talks.
Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other attendees. Behave professionally. Remember that harassment and sexist, racist, or exclusionary jokes are not appropriate for the event.
Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event organizers.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome physical attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event staff immediately.